Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Priyanka Chopra 's third single “I Can’t Make You Love Me” makes it to the number 3 spot on Itunes India in less than 24 hours

After the riveting success of "In My City" feat Will.I.Am and "Exotic" feat Pitbull , actress , international artist and global icon Priyanka Chopra is out with her third solo single "I Can't Make You Love Me" ,a unique cover of the Bonnie Raitt's 1991 song that made it to Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.


Priyanka Chopra’s rendition of the ballad made it to the number 3 spot on Itunes India in less than 24 hours of its launch and is already on its way to making waves on the international music scene.

Talking about the song says Priyanka Chopra , “My cover of I Can’t Make You Love Me is really different because the original is a ballad and we have used dance music for my version of the song.Watch out for the video".

No comments:

Post a Comment